– DCA into bitcoin on regular basis (e. g. $25 per week or anything you can afford, regardless of the current price).
– Don’t put in more than you can afford to lose.
– Stay far away from altcoins, you’ll lose money.
– Don’t try to time the market by trading bitcoin, you’ll lose money.
– Get familiar with using a hardware wallet like Coldcard, Trezor, Bitbox2 or Keystone.
– Never store you funds on exchanges, but move them to the said hardware wallet.
– Get familiar with the passphrase (“25th word”) feature and setup it up once you got how it works.
– Accumulate and hodl for at least 5 years, 10 years still better.
– Learn about bitcoin as much as you can, starting at [Jameson Lopp’s great website about Bitcoin](https://www.lopp.net/bitcoin-information.html).
– Don’t tell anyone about the amount you hodl.
– Always stick to the virtues that bitcoin teaches, namely modesty and patience.
– Enjoy the rollercoaster.